Wednesday, July 20, 2011

SPIDER! EWWWWW!

I don't care for spiders, and don't try to tell me they're supposedly beneficial.  While this may be true, I am not seeing any benefit to them living in MY house with me and the dogs.  Tonight I saw something moving out of the corner of my eye waaaaay over on the other side of the room and saw this GINORMOUS spider up at the top of the wall where it joins the ceiling.  Mind you I have peaked ceilings, so this dude was a good 12' off the floor.  I don't feel particularly SAFE attempting to murder a spider when it's OVER my head.  so I finally realized he wasn't going to just LEAVE, so I got a broom.  Thought I would knock him to the floor and SQUISH him.  But when I came back, he was GONE.  I knew he was on the floor somewhere, but where.....I was afraid one of the puppies would get to him before I did and who knew....it could be venomous.  Thankfully I saw him move before the puppies did (they were watching the broom and wondering what I was going to do with it!) so I did manage to squish him before he killed us in our sleep.  Whoo hoo!  I feel like superwoman! Bravely facing deadly arachnids....story at 11:00.... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment